One pot easy brownies – I could make these daily and be a very happy person; chubby but happy! You can get these in the oven just as fast as a box mix, but these are much richer and chocolateier (yes that is a word).
I brought these into work and people were raving all day. By far the best brownie recipe I have ever come across (this might sound dramatic but I have been trying different brownie recipes for years now). I will use this recipe as a base from now on and add fun things like nuts, caramel, or anything else I find in my pantry.
They are super rich and taste like they are made with dark chocolate even though they are not. They are not super sweet either; lots of sugar in them but not too sweet. I am sure they are not recommended by your dentist, but what is…
All I can say is TRY THESE and DO NOT over cook them!
Easy Fudge Brownies – Adapated Neighbor Food Blog
Yield: 16 brownie squares
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium sized pot, melt the butter on the stove top over medium heat.
- Remove from heat, then whisk in brown and white sugar until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes. Make sure its not too hot, you don’t want to make scrambled eggs.
- Add the eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the cocoa powder and flour and stir until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pans and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes back with a few moist crumbs attached. Allow to cool or eat directly out of the pan because you have no self control (at least, that’s what I do.)
- Grab a glass of ice cold milk and enjoy!